Tuesday 5 May 2015

Me Made May 2015

This May I'm taking part in the Me Made May challenge hosted by Zoe, which is to actually wear the items of clothing and accessories you have made. 

I know many of the items I make lurk in the wardrobe, this is most likely because I'm saving them for best, which ties in with my last post, so I'll be wearing these items as part of my 'everyday best' challenge to myself too. 

My pledge - 

'I, Colette of www.colettemoscrop.blogspot.com, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '15. I endeavour to wear one me-made item each day for the duration of May 2015 and create one new piece each week'





I'm documenting this challenge every few days on Instagram, this way by the end of the month I'll be able to see what I wear a lot and what I'm missing and need to make next.

This should be fun, though I'm going to run out of different items soon, prepare to see lots of repeat outfits! 

1 comment:

  1. I find I wear somethings alot and like you leave some of the lovely dresses lurking. Look forward to seeing what you've made!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.