Wednesday 9 July 2014

my creative space - many, many unfinished projects

My creative space is overflowing right now, it's always the way at this time of year as I try to squeeze in as much as I can before school finishes for the summer.

These are a few of the 'in progress' projects dotted around the house right now.


I started this capelet by Leila and Ben earlier in the year, I did finish it, but it didn't fit. So one of the ladies at my local crochet group unravelled it while I wound up a giant ball of yarn whilst trying not to sob. I'm nearly finished, again, I think it'll fit this time.


A slouchy bag for summer, it was unfinished when I started this post, though I've completed it now, I'll post a picture soon(ish).


A new quilt, mixing my hand printed fabrics with some gorgeous Eclectic Elements fabric. The binding is on and this just needs hand finishing, I must admit I love this one and can't wait to finish it. 

There are many more projects lingering around, I'll be back once I've made some progress. 


1 comment:

  1. Enjoy working on all your wonderful projects! I've got lots of different projects on the go too. You need different ones for different moods or occasions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.