Wednesday 28 March 2012

tag

I've been tagged, by Oh Abigail and I've lost my blogging mojo, so this might spur me on a little.




These are the rules...


^ Post these rules
^ Post 11 things about yourself
^ Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
^ Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
^ Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged!

11 Random things about myself...
* I don't like the colour blue, but often buy blue fabric, which then lingers like a bad smell * I love beans on toast * I can't knit * I snore myself awake, often * I like postage stamps and have a passed down and very neglected collection * I have even bigger feet than Abigail, size 9 or 10, making shoe shopping HELL * Chocolate digestives are the best dunkers * I start more than I finish * I'm not keen on pets * in a different life I'd be a talented children's book illustrator * I love to learn *

Oh Abigail's questions:
  1. Are you a radio listener? If so what programmes float your boat? I always have the radio on, BBC London is my favourite, Robert Elms has the best show.
  2. What do you like best about yourself? my hands and my patience
  3. What is the best compliment you have ever received? my cakes are delicious
  4. What would your life look like if it could be exactly the way you wanted? I'm very happy with what I have, though a slightly fuller purse wouldn't hurt.
  5. What place would you most like to visit? Australia, I've never been but I imagine I would love it.
  6. Have you ever had a 'Domestic Fail'? Lots of cock-ups, I keep my expectations in the cooking department low and my challenges simple, I don't like to be disappointed.
  7. River or Sea? The Sea - it fascinates and terrifies me.
  8. If your house was on fire, what five things would you save? (After people and pets!) Precious photographs, the jewellery that has been passed down to me, my children's favourite teddies, the treasures my girls make and insurance papers: ever practical.
  9. Do you play an instrument? No, I'm musically challenged.
  10. Who is your favourite Author? This is tough, I don't think I have a favourite, but Bill Bryson books always make me laugh out loud.
  11. Night Owl or Morning Lark? Morning Lark - but only if the girls have slept well at night - HA!


My 11 questions, I'm feeling lazy, tell me your favourite -


food, memory, book, smell, colour, handmade gift, music, place, fictional character, hobby and cake.


I'm tagging - Flaming Nora, Ali at with love, cupcakes and biscuits, Jenny at Love and Peas and Syd the Wyd

5 comments:

  1. That is lazy!
    Ha, thanks. Will join in when things have calmed down. Mental is not the word for my life right now. Teachers strikes, imminent house guests, major works on the house (new roof), naughty boys, craft fairs, and 12 costumes in an impossibly short 3 1/2 day deadline. RAAAAAAAAH! Stressed Moi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was tagged last week and am still thinking about my answers :). I love bill Bryson books, they are a holiday must pack in our family. See you Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks for that Colette! I've had fun thinking things up,though it took me for ever! And yes..I was needing a bit of a kick up the backside for posts too!
    Love the fact you snore and wake yourself up :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats great Colette, I hope you enjoyed it! I actually cannot read Bryson in public as I laugh too much! I think there is definitely a market for us size 9 ers (plus!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, found you via Oh Abigail, and how nice to read your tagged answers. You have a lovely blog going on here. Gillian x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.