Friday 30 December 2011

and relax...

We've had a very lovely Christmas and enjoyed some good times with family and friends. 

We've given and received some wonderful handmade gifts, which I can now show you. 



I made all the crafty women in the family a crochet hook case, I managed to post 2 without photographing them, but you can see the one for my Sister-in-Law here. This one I made for my Mum, and I plan to make one for me too soon. 



I got these gorgeous brooches, (by Judith Brown who makes beautiful jewellery from vintage haberdashery) from Mr and the girls




along with some Liberty goodies, mmmmmm, lucky me


I finished the picnic blankets for my girls and I'm so pleased with how they turned out.

  
The idea for these came to me when Missy Big was about 18 months old, it's taken me quite a while, but I think they were worth the wait. They are well played with already which is a good sign.






There are plenty of makey things in the pipeline, can't wait to get started. But right now there are a few days left of the holidays to enjoy. 


Happy New Year!

Thank you for all your comments, visits and smiles over the last year - here's to a fabulous 2012 for us all 

x X x

4 comments:

  1. WoW. The picnic blankets are beautiful, you're so clever :) xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look so pretty.
    LOVE the liberty fabrics!!

    wishing you and your family a happy healthy safe and a very crafty new year.
    hugs
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colette those picnic blankets are amazing! I love them. Happy new year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gifts. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.